- “Rooftop pop-up virtuosos Pergola have settled down with an all-year-round site on top of the Olympia exhibition centre, and have brought some London cheap eats favourites with them;
- “And now, they’re finally joining the Olympians;
- “Eat your heart out summer-only rooftops!”
- “The Pergola rooftops are gods amongst the pop up bar scene;
- “you can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when that good thing is Pergola, the hit pop-ups with a knack for turning once-shabby rooftops into boozy, foodie, flower-decked verandas”
- “after the demise of Kensington Roof Gardens, west London is in some serious need of rooftop representation. Luckily Pergola Paddington is reopening for a second year and promising the same dose of food residencies, booze-heavy bars and absolutely masses of picnic-style seating”
- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “With the bank holiday set to be a scorcher, this hidden alfresco haven is the place to be this weekend in London.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “Good news! Pergola Paddington Central is back for another dose of winter magic”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
Did you know the geniuses behind Pergola also have a year-round rooftop spot in Kensington, in the car park on top of Olympia London? You do now. Unlike its cousin in Paddington, this ‘botanical bolthole’ is open year-round and primed for good times whether it's a scorching summer or a snowy winter (in other words, there's heating).
Pergola Paddington offers revellers one of the largest and prettiest rooftop bar settings in London.
One of our favourite rooftop groups will be screening the matches this year! The Prince and Pergola Olympia have the ideal set up for long days of tennis action, with large sharing tables, big screens for watching the matches and Wimbledon classics at the ready including jugs of Pimm’s and fresh strawberries and cream -so guests can enjoy all of the centre court action whilst avoiding the crowds and rain at Wimbledon.
The Prince in Earls Court draws crowds for its large pergola-style garden, retractable roof and impressive array of street food options.
Missed out on Wimbledon tickets but still keen to catch the action somewhere lovely in the sunshine? Fear not: there are plenty of outdoor screenings taking place throughout the capital…
Following the success of its flagship Pergola on the Roof, Pergola has opened a new sky-high bar in Olympia.
While the food on offer at the two London Pergolas can change (both have impressive outdoor, covered spots in Paddington and Olympia) there's always a Saturday bottomless brunch option.
Its sibling, meanwhile, is taking over the rooftop of the sprawling Olympia Exhibition Centre, offering unparalleled views over West London through huge, plant-framed windows; street food from CLAWand Patty & Bun; botanical drinks and gingerbread martinis.
Boozy and tasty free flowing brunches
Pergola, the venue not the washing line, have converted their Olympia site with its views across the London skyline into a Christmassy nook with live DJs playing Thursday ‘thru’ Saturday, serving drinks from their massive bar and going as festive as possible on the food front thanks to Patty & Bun, Passo and CLAW
Amongst the overgrown ivy and leafy planters you’ll find three relaxed eateries; burgers at Patty and Bun, crab and lobster rolls at Claw and pizzas at Passo.
what’s impressive is that this historic London venue has for the first time ever opened a venue on its rooftop
Young, noisy and buzzing, this is not the place for an intimate night cap.
Rooftop pop-up virtuosos Pergola have settled down with an all-year-round site on top of the Olympia exhibition centre, and have brought some London cheap eats favourites with them.
Arty parties, clubs, cocktails, naked bartenders... Truly, this weekend has it all.
Pergola is popping up all around London, and the latest site to open is Olympia in West London. The super fun all-day, drinking and eating space offers mouthwatering dishes from Patty & Bun, CLAW and Passo, plus cocktails from their never-ending, huge open bar.
Summer may be drawing to an end but our love for rooftops certainly is not so Pergola is back with a brand new sky-high location in Kensington.
Pergola is back with a brand new, rooftop location high in the sky.
The leaves are falling and coats are coming out the back of the wardrobe, but that doesn't mean rooftop sundowners have to be a thing of the past!
Pergola on the Roof was a smash hit when it arrived in London in 2015, spawning a not-so-little sister Pergola Paddingtonbefore shutting its doors this year. Now, the team have opened what they’re branding Pergola 2.0
Want to have your finger on the pulse of what's new in the London restaurant scene?
Much like their seasonal hangout in Paddington, this one will be stuffed full of street food and enviable floral displays
As we all know, the Pergola rooftops are gods amongst the pop up bar scene.
If you know The Handbook, you’ll know we love a bit of a rooftop here and there, and this summer has been a blast with them. However, this botanical babe is sure to grab your attention.
Yet more rooftop antics from the Pergola crowd, with the news that the latest spot they’ve got their sights on is the top of Olympia London – and this time, it’ll be open all year round.
Take a peek at Pergola’s swish new joint.
they’ve already got a pergola in Paddington and now the Pergola group is heading to Olympia with a brand new, year-round rooftop.
Pergola will open its first all year-round site on September 27. It will be the first time the 132-year-old exhibition centre has built a venue on its roof.