- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “Good news! Pergola Paddington Central is back for another dose of winter magic”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
Bigger and better for 2018, Pergola On The Roof will bring the inside out for a Summer full of al fresco dining and sun worshiping….
Now that the temperature has officially crawled into double figures, it's time to start thinking about taking our drinking habits outside.
Discover the best things to do in London for April 2018 with our cultural guide to the best new restaurant openings, cool events and new seasonal afternoon teas
After a long, long winter, things are finally beginning to look a little balmier in the capital.
It may not seem like it, it may seem like we’re in an eternal winter, but one day the sun will shine and one day we won’t have to wear a gazillion layers. When that happens, there is one place we’ll be heading straight to: Pergola Paddington.
Pergola Paddington is back for its second summer season, complete with a top deck terrace to soak up those rays. Patty & Bun, DF Mexico, MAM and Canard will be keeping you fed and two huge bars will be keeping you watered with cocktails and beers.
Pergola Paddington Central is back for winter and promises to be “tastier and toastier” than ever.
Pergola Paddington Central is back and open for business
Pergola Paddington Central is back and better than ever
Your definitive London guide
Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola.
Pergola on the Roof is now open for the winter season...
Though alfresco dining halls are all the rage in London...
Winter is upon us. And according to the rules, al fresco bars & restaurants are off-limits.
The forest at Pergola on the Roof...
Street food, blankets and beats upon high
Remember Pergola Paddington? It was the al fresco summer hotspot...
The Three best rooftop clubs to party on this summer.
These buzzy outdoor spaces have a wide offering of food choices, from tacos to sushi
Raise a glass...
Three thing you have to do this week...
Live like you're on Long Island this summer
I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City
Relax on the rooftop
London is upping its game when it comes to rooftop bars and restaurants.
Pergola is to create a new al fresco dining experience at Paddington Central as part of British Land’s £100m transformation of the mixed-use campus adjacent to Paddington station.
West London’s largest rooftop drinking and dining experience will return to White City again next month...
We’ve all heard of Pergola on the Roof, right?
Masterminds behind Pergola on the Roof are opening a sister site in Paddington Central