- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “Good news! Pergola Paddington Central is back for another dose of winter magic”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
Pergola Paddington Central is back for winter and promises to be “tastier and toastier” than ever.
Pergola Paddington Central is back and open for business
Pergola Paddington Central is back and better than ever
Your definitive London guide
Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola.
Pergola on the Roof is now open for the winter season...
Though alfresco dining halls are all the rage in London...
Winter is upon us. And according to the rules, al fresco bars & restaurants are off-limits.
The forest at Pergola on the Roof...
Street food, blankets and beats upon high
Remember Pergola Paddington? It was the al fresco summer hotspot...
The Three best rooftop clubs to party on this summer.
These buzzy outdoor spaces have a wide offering of food choices, from tacos to sushi
Raise a glass...
Three thing you have to do this week...
Live like you're on Long Island this summer
I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City
Relax on the rooftop
London is upping its game when it comes to rooftop bars and restaurants.
Pergola is to create a new al fresco dining experience at Paddington Central as part of British Land’s £100m transformation of the mixed-use campus adjacent to Paddington station.
West London’s largest rooftop drinking and dining experience will return to White City again next month...
We’ve all heard of Pergola on the Roof, right?
Masterminds behind Pergola on the Roof are opening a sister site in Paddington Central
Just as The Drifters sang, everything is all right up on the roof. More than all right
Following a tip-top summer season, Pergola on the Roof returns to the BBC Television Centre
Pergola on the Roof is a newbie to London’s summer pop-up scene, but that hasn’t stopped it attracting a seriously cool crowd already...
There’s a distinct lack of pop-up roof terraces in West London. Pergola on the Roof is one of the first and it’s proving to be very popular with a month-long waiting list for table and sofa reservations.
Come rain or shine, EVERYTHING is better on a rooftop. So whizz up to some of London's finest.
Pergola on the Roof is a summer-only rooftop hanging garden that has turned a multistorey car park by Television Centre into the most talked-about after-hours restaurant and bar in London.